STUDENT AND STAFF MOBILITY AT ITS MITA
Institution’s language policy for preparing participants for mobility
MITA Language Policy will include:
– orientation meetings about partner countries and organization, in collaboration with local intercultural associations
– contribution of former mobile participants, to motivate other potential participants and to support future participants, with
group discussions and the collection of feedback published in specific web tools;
– organization of language preparatory courses in collaboration with local associations and the use ofon-line tools such as the Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support (http://erasmusplusols.eu/online-language-courses/)In order to promote multilingualism, it will be chosen also receiving countries where English is not the official language.
Proficiency level required in the language of instruction or of the workplace will be defined in the Course Catalogue and in the Learning agreement.
Mentoring and support arrangements for incoming mobile participants and outgoing students for study and traineeships
ITS MITA will:
– organize meetings for mobile participants to explain logistical and administrative items (transport, accommodation,
insurance, locations, important contacts, centres dealing with health/psychological issues, etc).
-sign agreement with local rent agencies to have special conditions for incoming students,and provide a list of different type of accommodation (for short or long period)
-provide an individual tutoring service also made with designated volunteer students for thewhole mobility period
-encourage participants to join cultural and social activities in the city and events organized by MITA
-provide a list of local structure with discounts reserved for students
-collect feedbacks from participants, through tutor’s reports and will ask incoming participant to complete follow-up
questionnaires in order to enhance quality in mobility supporting
MITA language support for incoming students and staff with a minimum of 2-month mobility period
– accept participant with at least A2 level of Italian language or English speakers
– evaluate language competences before the start of study or training programme
– provide to participants all information to accede to Italian language courses before starting mobility activities, in
collaboration with local association and institutions
– will sign agreement with local association and institutions in order to have special price or free of charge courses for
– encourage the participation to sport, cultural and social activities of the territory, and to peer-to-peer activities organized in collaboration with volunteer local students and staff.