The aim of the course is to train professionals specializing in::
- product design;
- evaluation and selection of suitable materials for the product;
- prototype feasibility studies;
- collaboration for the definition of production cycles and the activation of external resources;;
- industry innovation update activities.
The activities are designed to develop:
- multidisciplinary skills for synergistic management of creative, productive, commercial and marketing processes;
- in-depth knowledge of the dynamics of the production cycle of the fashion chain with particular reference to supply chain management;
- expertise In production technologies as an additional value of Made in Italy.